August 13, 2010

In Darkness or Light: First Teaser


Hello everyone,


Welcome to my new home away from home. Before I begin I want to thank two special girls for making this possible. Nikkiwindland, for designing this blog, for doing an excellent job, and for putting up with my many...err...questions *grin*. It is exactly my vision. Thank you Nikki, for becoming half of my backbone.

The other half belongs to my new beta, Andrea, aka fiftylover. She is doing a wonderful job on my stories, has the heart of an angel, and is even more excited than I am about all my shit. I didn't think that was possible. I love you both, hard.

You may know already that the Set in Stone sequel, In Darkness or Light, is set for release on August 25th. That's right around the corner. You will find the link to all my writings on this blog and I will post teasers here once a week. Follow me on Twitter and Facebook (links in Contact Me), or subscribe to this blog, for updates, news and....scandals? *wink*

There is also a poll for Stoneward's new name. The poor guy...Please navigate to the Polls page and vote for his new name. I have a personal favorite but I will leave it up to you guys. May the best name win.

Side note: To open links and enlarge banners/pictures in a new tab, just right click on it and choose that option.

Thank you, readers, for your support, your touching reviews and inspiring PMs; and especially for your patience with the sequel.

Here is the teaser that was posted on Sunday night. Your response to this was incredible! Thank you so much. A second teaser will be released on Sunday.

~*~

My Gargoyle

What curse was put upon you, O creature of the night
to bless you with such beauty, then cage your spirit tight?

Which hand would carve such perfect lines, which crack under the sun,
Or planes as smooth as marble, which wait to come undone.

No strength that seems invincible, should welt so easily,
Nor power like the raging sea, which poured right out from thee.

Monstronsity of stone, made and perched to stand alone,
With angel wings and snarly face, and secrets left untold.

The wisdom in your eyes that died the more they stood to light,
could stand the test of time, despite the stripping of your might.

The darkness was your haven, your tears they turned to dust,
And nothing so compelling ever earned the name of lust.

What measure of unkindness makes your spirit now unknown?
Gives life, but strips your memories, no longer Set in Stone.

The whisper of your spirit, It still lingers in the night,
My love will hold you anywhere, In Darkness or in Light.

1 comments:

Tropical Sorbet said...

WOW! That is just beautiful. So moving. You are so talented. I love it. This blog looks awesome bb. I can't wait for August 25th. YAAY!

Post a Comment