October 24, 2010

TEASER: Chapter 10

Hi everyone,
welcome to Teaser Sunday! Tonight's teaser is a video. The track you're about to see is the actual track in Seattle, Speedway, where Bella will take Edward in the next chapter. In some shots you can actually see the name Speedway on the sideboards. The scene at the track in chapter 10 will look something like this.
I challenge you to say Edward is wrong for wanting it after seeing this. Knowing his attraction to speed, how could he not? I think it's sexy, being a speed junkie myself. I love going to the races.
Enjoy the teaser, and see you on Wednesday!

P.S. Please allow the video to load properly first.


Love,
Psyche001

1 comments:

Misfit Heart Breaks said...

Ooo I am officially going to Say I love speed how could you not? it's so fun 0_ _ _o lol

Post a Comment