September 12, 2010

Chapter 3 TEASER

Hey everyone. Welcome to teaser Sunday :) Soon I'll start posting pictures to go along with your teasers, once I get my head out of my @$$.
 
This is your official teaser. The additional teaser will be dropped in your PM boxes as part of my review reply to the last chapter. You can look forward to that tomorrow *wink*
 
Enjoy.
 
~*~
 
Once we were outside I took a deep breath and made a bee line to my car. The sudden rush of cold air revived me and the brisk walk redirected my focus.

“I don't think you should drive if you feel ill,” Edward said, following me around the car to the driver's side. “You don't look very good.”

“Hahahahahaha. Don't even try it,” I quirked, getting into the car. “I'd rather get home sick than dead, but thank you for offering. I just need five minutes and I'll be okay.”

 
“Are you always this difficult?” He asked with a small smile, putting himself  between me and the door so that I couldn't close it.

 
“Yes I am, actually. And you think it's sexy.”

 
“Oh really....” He slurred with raised eyebrows and his polished British twang. He twitched at the word “sexy” and I had to assume that it was another taboo word from his time. I was learning how to read him.

 
“I can't imagine thinking it's....sexy,” he answered, looking back at me. “But apparently there's nothing a concussion can't correct. I seem to be magically cured of that flaw in judgement.”

 
He was trying to be a smart ass. I wanted to bite that smirk off his lips.

 
“It wasn't magic. It was amnesia. You still think it's sexy, you just can't admit it yet. But don't worry, you will.”
 
~*~
 
See you on Wednesday!
 
Love to all,
 
Psyche

0 comments:

Post a Comment