September 5, 2010

TEASER for chpater 2

Hi everyone. Here is your Sunday night teaser. The week up ahead will be crazy for me! I start a new job tomorrow, so it's a good darned thing I got some chapters done beforehand. There aren't enough hours in the day I tell you. This teaser almost didn't happen tonight, but because I lurve you lovely peeps, I couldn't disappoint. Enjoy :o)
EPOV
“She put it my pocket,” I growled.

With heavy hands I pushed the door open and stalked through the restaurant looking for her, seething in impatience. I pushed my way to the front of the bar, thinking little of the protests being hauled at me and demanded the attention of the short girl behind the counter.

“Wow,” she gasped, staring at me disbelievingly. “It really is you. I remember you now.”

“I'm looking for Bella.” I got straight to the point.

“Edward?”

I turned toward the sound of Bella's voice behind me and shoved against the swaying mob again....much to their delight. She looked confused, and because I didn't want to embarrass her by making our argument public, I took her by the elbow toward the restrooms.

“Edward, what the hell has gotten into you?!” She cried out, trying to pull her arm away from me.

I turned on her abruptly once I had her away from curious eyes, disgusted by my own temper, and dropped my shaking hand.

“Please tell me you didn't put that thing in my pocket, knowing how much I hate it, Bella....please.”

Admission filled her eyes instantly and sent a sickening stab to the pit of my stomach.

~*~
See you on Wednesday!

2 comments:

slyt2 said...

oh so good now.. i guess he felt that sickness and knew she had put it there.. or maybe he reached in and felt it .. oh damn he seems pissed off can't wait to read the whole thing.
and the girl who knew him. Who was that..

nikki said...

Damnnn.....i think we need to change is name to Assward....poor Bella...ggrrrrr

Post a Comment