September 26, 2010

TEASER: Chaper 6

Welcome to teaser Sunday everyone. Not much to say tonight except, Happy Reading.
~*~
I couldn't remember feeling any worse than I did that night. And needing her forgiveness like I did, was frightening. I knew that in spite of everything there wasn't much I wouldn't do to get her to smile at me again. Even if it was impossible, I had to try.

 
Yet another drive in silence, I stared out the passenger side of the automobile. Her silence didn't bother me before then. We had bickered and we had screamed at each other, but the aftermath wasn't something I'd ever dwelt on. This time was different. For the first time her silence bothered me, especially because it was my glaring fault.

 
She parked the car hurriedly in the street in front of her apartment and rushed inside before me. And at a much slower pace I followed, coming face to face with her friends at the front door.

 
“Hi Edward,” Angela said, sullenly. “Should I even ask?”

 
With a sigh, I stepped inside, closed the door, and squatted next to a very excited Blade. I touched his head and like always, it calmed him.

 
“I think she needs you,” I whispered in his floppy ear. “I've been a bad boy, and you're just about the only one that can make her feel better right now.”

 
He licked my face and yelped intelligently.

 
“Go,” I said, patting his side softly. “Go to Bella, and if you can, please tell her that I am sorry.” Then he turned and skipped away toward her bedroom.
 
~*~
 
See you on Wednesday! xoxo
 
 



1 comments:

GothMisfitjazz said...

I keep forgetting to come on here for the sneak peeks but I remembered lol I can't wait until Wednesday I will die..not really

Jazz Dawn
aka.
Trails of tears I cry 4you

Post a Comment