October 3, 2010

TEASER: Chapter 7

Welcome to teaser Sunday yall! I will get to my reviews later tonight and send you a second teaser in your inboxes. Thank you for your reviews. They are really fiesty and I know that most of you are unhappy with ExB's relationship right now. That's understandable. But there wouldn't be a story if things just worked out magically, right? Enjoy the build up. It's coming. There is still so much that has to happen with these two.
 
I'll listen to a friend's advice and take your passionate reviews to mean that you are invested in these characters?? Please don't burst my bubble :o) Oh and, Forgetfulward has asked that you stop punching him now...thnx much. lol. Enjoy:
 
~*~
 
“Thank you. I appreciate that. Have a good day. I'll be back early.” I turned away, then remembered something. “Oh by the way, do you know how to work one of those?”

I pointed to the remote control on the coffee table.

“No,” he said, picking it up. “What is it?”

“It's a remote control. It operates the TV. Point it like this,” I said, walking over to take it from his hand. “And press this red button here. See what happens? Voila. TV.”

His eyes flared in surprise when the picture and sound came on simultaneously, again, like a child with a new discovery. And I'd be lying if I didn't admit to melting a little when I saw his reaction. His innocence, above all else, was his most endearing quality.

“To change the channel you just play with these two arrows here, and the volume, these two over here.”

Technology was always an easy distraction. He forgot about me standing there when he started playing with the channels and I couldn't resist the small smile that tugged at my lips.

 
Cute.
 
~*~
 
See you on Wednesday for chapter 7!
Thanks for reading
xoxo
Psyche

0 comments:

Post a Comment