October 10, 2010

TEASER:IDoL Chapter 8

Goodnight/Good Morning/Good Evening to everyone wherever you are,
 
Welcome to Teaser Sunday, or Monday in some cases....I had lots to say tonight, but then my three hour nap earlier on sort of wiped out my brain, so it's all mush. Thanks for all the incredible reviews you've been leaving. This sequel looks more and more promising every week. I hope you liked your little sneak peek teasers in your PM boxes. Here is the official baby.
 
Now, about following this blog. A few people asked about that feature and truthfully, I dont know how to ummmm, fix that. lol. If you want to follow it, let me know, and I'll try to work it out with the designer. Check out the News/reviews section as well to see the review pick of this week. Enjoy!
 
~*~
 
She just made a ridiculous “O” shape with her mouth and winked at me. “I'm loving the accent! So cute!”

Then she slipped her hand into his bandaged one and started pulling him to the back.

“Where's Mike?” I called after her.

“Cussing off the chef! Apparently he screwed up an order,” she called back. “You okay out here?”

“I can do this in my sleep,” I said, tucking my hair behind my ears. “Oh and Jess? Be careful...” Then I nodded toward Edward teasingly. “He breaks stuff.”

He smiled over his shoulder at me as Jessica pulled him away. Right there, we had a sexy moment, and the goosebumps attacked.

I couldn't glow in the moment though, because the moment I turned toward the bar, I met a pair of eyes that made my heart quit.

“Jacob?!”
 
~*~
 
Oh no! What's HE doing there??
 
See you on Wednesday :o)
 
Love, E

0 comments:

Post a Comment