November 27, 2010

IDoL TEASER - Chapter 15 - Holmes away from Home

Good night everybody,
Here is your Sunday night teaser. I'm afraid to say that my updates have caught up with me and I no longer have any in the bank. This is now being written in real time, and so I hope I can honour my Wednesday committment to you every week. Chapter 15 is complete and with my beta. I have some adjustments to make to it again, however. But you will have your chapter by Wednesday this week.
Thanks again for all your kind words. Happy reading.
~*~
The onslaught of questions and pieces of the Bella puzzle started reaching inwardly for my attention. Then something in a black hood flashed before my eyes and I recoiled into the couch instinctively.

“Uh....Edward?” Angela muttered.

My heart was racing, and for no reason at all I was perspiring. I looked up at Angela and tried to blink out of the stupor, but that proved very hard since the waking of the abyss at the back of my mind. That hole hadn't cried out to me in a while, but something about Angela's story unsettled it.

I needed a change of scenery. I needed to go where I could take a deep breath and comb through my thoughts. I got to my feet and studied Angela's perplexed expression as my next thought developed.

“Where can I find this cemetery?” I asked.

~*~

That's it. See you on Wednesday :o)


3 comments:

BLACKAGURL said...

back to the beg....

Sugunary said...

Thanks for the teaser, just want to know if we are going to want to kill you after the chapter?

Olena said...

OMG, he started to remember things! And we still won't know where Bella is, will we?

Post a Comment