November 7, 2010

TEASER ALERT! IDoL chapter 12

Good night! This would have been posted a lot sooner, but my internet was down and I grumbled for the better part of the last 2 hours or so. Anyways, here is your Sunday night teaser :o)
Enjoy! And thank you again, for your wonderful response to last chapter.
~*~
"One look at him and the axis in the room shifted. The halos wanted me to leave town. They wanted me to consent to leaving a very vulnerable Edward behind, on his own. I realised right there on spot that I had absolutely no guarantee about anything any more, not that I ever did. There was no guarantee that Edward and I would survive this fight, no guarantee that the mucks wouldn't come bursting through the door at any second, and no guarantee that I'd wake up in the morning and find Edward's arm around me again. Time was never more precious. Edward....was never more precious. And in a moment of pensive consideration, as I stared back at him, I made a promise to myself to take advantage of what I still had control of. I wanted to make the best of what I still had left. Because with the way things were going, who knew how much time I had left with Edward before it all went to shit?

“I can show you,” I said.

He creased his brow in confusion and asked, “show me what?”

“I can show you what the guys on the track meant.”

 
“Okay,” he answered with a shrug. “How do I do it? How do I come in my pants?”"
 
~*~
 
That's it!
 
See you on Wednesday!
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the ending! priceless! poor edward. :D

Olena said...

Oh my God!!!! I can't wait!!! Show him Bella!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh I can't wait sounds really good!!

Post a Comment