November 15, 2010

TEASER - Chapter 13

Hi everyone. My apologies for not posting last night. Rough weekend, but I didn't forget you. Here is your teaser, and I hope you enjoy it.
Look out for the chapter on Wednesday :o) It promises to be light and *clears throat*....fulfilling.
~**~
I took the cigar with a deep breath and put the short, burnt down length between my lips. I sucked on it again, but there was nothing in my mouth to show when I opened up for him to see.

“There's no smoke, Isabella.”

When I laughed it all came tumbling from my lips and nostrils. “You say my name so authoritatively. Do you want to spank me, Edward?”

His raised eyebrows and made me double over in laughter. “Do you know what you could do?” I asked.

 

“No. Tell me.”

 
“You can blow the smoke into my mouth. That way I don't have to draw it in on my own...since I'm doing it wrong and all.”

 
Without objection, he took the remnants of the cigar from between my fingers and drew the last of its strength into his mouth. His long eyelashes touched his cheeks as he squinted down on the glowing tip, then he crushed it on the ground and turned to me with a heart stopping smirk on his lips.

I leaned over heavily, having lost most if not all of my motor skills by then, and opened my mouth quite gracelessly; in a way not even my dentist could get me to do.

Still, he managed to make it sexy. He held me by the back of my head and bent his face over mine. Then with our eyes connected, he blew a long line of white smoke into my mouth.
 
~**~
 
Is that squeeing I hear?? LOL. See you lovely guys and gals on Wednesday.


1 comments:

GothMisfitjazz said...

Oh my god *fans self* update it's going to be good I can tell * thumbs up* lol

Post a Comment