December 12, 2010

Teaser - Chapter 17

Good evening/night/morning to you all, wherever you are,
 
as you may or may not know, I had a collection of completed chapters on this story, but now I do not. LOL. I'm afraid my tweaking disorder got the better of me and when I was supposed to be writing new chapters, I was actually RE-writing and tweaking old ones. Plus I was entering one shot Contests, yadda yadda yadda....chapter 17 is not yet completed, but I hope to have it done by Wednesday. I need us all to collectively cross our fingers for this one.
 
Pass your sweet energies on to me. I need all the help I can get. Here's the teaser for this week. Happy reading.
 
~*~
I locked myself in her bedroom, confined myself within the four walls that trapped her scent the strongest and tortured myself. The two strands of hair she left on her pillow were wrapped so tightly around my index it stopped my blood, and made the tip of my finger red and cold.

The ring I bought her was stuffed as far as it could go on my baby finger and her phone was tucked into my shirt pocket.

 
It was day two, and there was still no sign of Bella. The hours passed grievously slow, and life itself seemed to stall, as if in mid sentence. I sat on the floor, rubbing my thumb back and forth on the strands of her hair around my finger and stared at the way I tore her room apart, trying to find the journal.

Seventeen hours, forty minutes and twelve seconds of constant, feverish hunting....and I finally found it.
 
~*~
 
See you on Wednesday!
 
Psyche

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

How come I wasn't following before. : ( oh well I am following now.

Post a Comment