December 28, 2010

TEASER: IDoL Chapter 18

Hello everyone!
Thank you for understanding my need for a few days off. I think I can post this chapter before Jan 2nd after all. It will happen sometime this week. But before you read the teaser, I need to warn you. What you are about to see won't be easy. However, I know you all own a pair of big girl panties, and in a few cases, big boy jockeys...*shakes head at self* I just had to slip that in there...sorry. Please trust me. Read the teaser, then watch the video. See you soon.
~*~
I heard when the front door burst open and I backed myself against the wall between the toilet and the bath.

A moment later Alice was in the corridor looking at me, and I'd be lying if I said I was happy to see her that time, given the look of pure, unadulterated fright on her face.

I dared not ask. I wasn't ready yet. I wasn't ready for this to be over. I wasn't ready to lose. I'd never be ready, and oh fuck, it came too soon.

“Bella, it's Edward,” she said with a grimace, shifting her steely gaze between mine. Her perfectly porcelain forehead was creased with lines of worry, and the shaky aura she brought with her directly contradicted everything she had ever embodied.

I jumped forward with my heart in my throat, only realising that I was still holding the glass when I heard it shatter on the tiles by my feet. My reaction alone told her that I was in too much shock to respond verbally. She would have to help me understand.

 

“Something happened,” she whispered, grabbing my hands. “Bella...” And the panicked look in her eyes brought instant tears to mine. “It's bad...”

~*~

Now for the video.This is important to the plot. Trust me.
WARNING: Please don't watch if you're faint of heart.


Much love,
Psyche

2 comments:

Cullenboyz said...

*gulp*
Thank you so much for the "trust me." I've read too many loooong fics lately that ended with Edward dying a senseless (not to mention un-foreshadowed) death. I can sort of deal with meaningful death and you-knew-it-was-THAT-kind-of-story death. Can't do senseless out of the blue in a fic. No point.
That being said, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:::looking deeply into your eyes::: I'm taking the "trust me" as your way of saying that you do not intend to off Edward. Feel free to PM me if this is not the case. Gawd, I love your stories. Effing race cars.

Raum said...

I guess that a lot of people in this period need some angst in contrast with too much sugar-coated messages ;-) in this case, you surely gave a great deal of angst!! But I trust you and I hope that the light will be stronger than the darkness.

I'm preparing the review of your stories for http://myreadinglounge.blogspot.com, stay tuned :-)

Post a Comment