January 2, 2011

TEASER ALERT! Chapter 19

Hello readers :) Happy New Year! Here is your teaser for Wednesday's chapter. Thank you for sticking with me this far. I promise good things! (even though it takes lots of angst to get there) But you guys are well accustomed to fanfic by now, so what's my little bit of angst, right??

Don't forget voting for the Pick a Pic contest starts on Friday! That's the 7th. I'd appreciate your vote for my oneshot if you read and like. Here it is -->  Forever and a Day

Did you see that Set in Stone also made it on the Top 100 Fic List? There's much speculation and commentary about the list, but I'm still glad I'm there. Thanks for all your support with this story, and to those of you who voted to get me on there. Much love!!

~*~
In less than a blink he was hovering over me and breathing fire into my face. Jacob was then welded to my back, Carlisle on my side with one of my arms in his grip, Alice on my other. I doubted any person could see me in the Gargoyle vault they created around me. And despite what the Selenite could do to protect me from Amun's power...it couldn't shield me from claustrophobia.

Alice forced herself between Amun and I, and Jacob moved out of the way so she could push me backward where I could breathe.

“Stop it,” she warned me through clenched teeth.

“I'm not afraid of him,” I rebutted.

“You should be.”

 

“Try that again when you don't stink of Selenite,” Amun sneered.

“Go fuck a rock, you asshole,” I spat at him over Alice's shoulder, gesturing to Emily wildly. “She looks like she's dying for it.”

“Leave,” Carlisle threatened, stepping toward Amun with all the power of ten gods. The wraith-like darkness in his no nonsense demeanour silenced the room instantly.

“A pact is a pact, Amun" he continued. "And if you are true to what you claim to be fighting for, you will respect at least that.”

“The hour will come, Carlisle,” he growled. “It will come.”
 
"And I look forward to it."
 
~*~
 
Thanks for reading. See you on Wednesday!
Psyche

3 comments:

Cullenboyz said...

Oh, COOL!!! Some Carlisle hotness mixed into the crazy action. Let's see... only have to get through 2 more days...lindamaine aka cullenboyz

SaraiCullen said...

Woo-hoo. Can't wait!!!!

Olena said...

Yay! is update scheduled for today?

Post a Comment