January 9, 2011

Announcement

Hi guys, I know you will be expecitng a teaser for the next chapter tonight, but I came to say that I won't be posting one. I don't have enough. I am writing the chapter right now though, so I'll probably have a teaser like tomorrow or so. Sorry for the disappointment if there's any. I am still posting on Wednesday. This weekend was very busy.
On a lighter note, Voting for Pick a Pic contest is now open. My entry is Forever and a Day, by Psyche001. If you read and enjoyed, please vote! It will be turned into a multi-chap story after the contest. There is another story with the same title however, so be careful to look for my name :) Here's the link:

If that link doesn't work, go the home page here and scroll down until you see where to vote.



Thanks much!
Love to all,
Psyche

1 comments:

Raum said...

You've been always extra kind with your readers!!! don't worry about the teaser, take care!

maybe instead of reading the teaser, people who haven't read it yet could read FOREVER AND A DAY, it's so good!

Best,

M.
http://myreadinglounge.blogspot.com

Post a Comment